Wednesday, April 15, 2009

OMG! Adam Lambert of American Idol! Love him! Mad World recording below!



For real...this guy is shocking and amazing and I totally crave to hear more. He is always a surprise and I see him being the modern Elvis Presley or someone incredibly awesome that will go down in history like that. He is going to sell out every concert! So, is the man straight,gay, or bi?? I may be in love with a man without knowing his sexuality,haha. Way to go right! Anyone else? His Mad World song performance blew my mind! Totally sexy to see a man perform like he can. He is the obvious winner of American Idol season 9 in my opinion..although there are tons of great guys this year.

Top 8 Adam Lambert Mad World STUDIO RECORDING Full Version - For more of the funniest videos, click here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ready to share?? We are ready to hear what you think!Pick your passion...What keeps you going?