Monday, April 6, 2009

Shoe Addict?? Great deals...

Alright, I have heard of Shoe Addicts tons of times. I have even happened upon other blogs with people saying they have 400+ pairs of shoes. Some ventured to change regular rooms into enormous closets just to have a place to keep their shoes. Now that is love! I personally was foot stalked by a foot fetish person that was hooked on Stilletos (totally freaked me out at the time because I had no idea how to respond to him!) which introduced me to the alternate world of addictions people have that I may not quite understand or even know about. So let's hear about your shoe addiction? How many pair do you have? Are you obsessed with sneakers? High Heels? Or just shoes in general? While your at it and I have all you shoe junkies alert..let me shamelessly promote a site: http://www.shopdylans.com/. They are hit or miss for some high end deals..but have some fun styles anyhow for kids, ladies, teens, and men --so it is worth checking out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ready to share?? We are ready to hear what you think!Pick your passion...What keeps you going?