Wednesday, April 22, 2009

American Idol Disco Night- Go Adam Lambert, Kris Allen, & Allison Irehata

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qi13Iz_bCbM
Though Disco Night would not have been one of my favorite American Idol nights..I have to say that Kris Allen totally rocked it out. I am constantly impressed by him. He improves every episode and just stands out so much. Awesome performance by Adam Lambert and the 16 year old star of the show..Allison Irehata. Not too excited about the others. Lil has never been one of my favs, but she really just didn't even sound like she was singing to the music last night. Matt Giraud did his thing, but Danny Gokey didn't seem to have the emotion in his performance that he is so famous and loved for. So my prediction is that Anoop (though a fantastif VOICE) and Lil Rounds are heading home tonight.
Listen to Kris Allen's Donna Summers "She Works Hard for the money". I was pleasantly surprised and loved it. What do you think?

Kris Allen - She Works Hard for the Money - Disco Theme - Click here for more amazing videos

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ready to share?? We are ready to hear what you think!Pick your passion...What keeps you going?