Friday, April 17, 2009

Have you seen the new "Cougar" Show on TV Land Prime?

UPDATE!!
So I checked it out...you can watch the first episode by clicking here:http://www.tvland.com/prime/fullepisodes/thecougar/ . The show airs on Wednesday nights at 10pm on TV LAND PRIME channel and is hosted by Vivica A. Fox.
It looks like the point of the show is that women are attempting to prove to the older man that WE CAN DO IT TOO!! I am referring to dating people half our age. I am not so sure this type of thing really works out in the long haul..Demi Moore and Ashton are a unique example in my opinion. Demi pulls all the power and I think that makes it even out some. Reality is that men can produce children at a much older/mature age than women can..so as sad as I PERSONALLY am saying it may not pan out..I have to say it! It's more just a fun for all than anything that can last more than likely.
Stacey Anderson is the "Cougar" 40 year old eligible bachelorette. Turns out that she was married on her 16th birthday and has 4 kids from that marriage. She is a commercial realtor in Scottsdale Arizona, making some big buck commissions that might just attract her a baby cougar. Get this..each elimination involves her "kissing them off". If she gives them the cheek..they have to go. Just a little humiliating you think??

ORIGINAL BLOG---Someone cap me on this show..so it looks to be a 40+ somewhat hot mom that goes out with men younger than her own children. Is this the just of it? Is she looking for real love or what? I haven't seen it yet...is it out yet? When does it air? Will look it up and publish more on this later."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ready to share?? We are ready to hear what you think!Pick your passion...What keeps you going?