Thursday, April 16, 2009

American Idol uses the save for the Justin Timberlake sing alike-Matt Giraud

This morning on the radio I heard all kinds of grief for the judges on American Idol using their save for Matt Giraud. I personally think he rocked the show when you watch the group performance last night...overall he stood out 10million times more than everyone else when they sang as a group. Though I am still dedicating my love to my favorite..Adam:)-In reality, the judges only had two chances left to utilize the save..and we all know that they aren't going to use it to save Anoop next week, so I think it was wise. Matt Giraud stands out to me more the Lil' and I'd like to see him stay around at least a couple more shows. Next week my bets are on Anoop and Lil Rounds heading home, but you never know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ready to share?? We are ready to hear what you think!Pick your passion...What keeps you going?