Thursday, April 16, 2009

Celebrity Apprentice..THE TRUMPSTER

So-- Donald Trump fires Kloe Kardashian for a previous DUI. Doesn't he know that not everyone can afford to be driven around in limosines all day and night like he can. I would bet that if he was driving around after all of his evening events that he might have fallen into the DUI category in his day. He doesn't strike me as the straight arrowed kind of guy. At least he paid her charity cause the $20K. That was at least a nice gesture by the Trumpster. He has something up his sleeve, I just know it.
--Latest FIREE was musician Brian McKnight. He basically volunteered himself to get out of the craze. Can't say that I blame him. Loving Joan Rivers and her crazed mood swings. She cracks me up. Not so sure about her daughter however...Melissa has now been labeled as the "brat" by Mr. Trump. I can totally see that being true.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ready to share?? We are ready to hear what you think!Pick your passion...What keeps you going?